artsy

artsy

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Can't Even Handle It

WHAT the hey is going on today? Why is it so awesome already?

This is probably the main reason:



I had Coconut Crunch coffee with breakfast. Coffee heaven.

PLUS my Aunt Delores's ridiculously amazing homemade bread. Of course I toasted it (since it IS breakfast), but toasty homemade bread and coffee and a little 19 Kids and Counting will make the morning suddenly 1000% better.

Well it is no wonder that my day has just gone from awesome to more awesome. First I perused some AMAZING teacher blogs and got slightly jealous that I am not a first grade teacher with a limitless budget to decorate and amazing-ify my classroom.

THEN I found out that PSLs (duh, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, get with it, this is America) are coming back to Sbucks in JUST. ONE. WEEK. (Plus like 3 days.) (So like a week and a half) (That counts as a week to me)

THAN (yea, I changed the grammar cause it's even more awesome!!!) I found out that there is going to be another Muppets movie in November! Usually I am not a big fan of the Muppets (*gasp* yes it's true), but this one has AMY ADAMS who is one of my faves. Plus it looks like she sings. Plus there are about 4 or 5 trailers that are just the best.

CHECK THIS STUFF OUT!!!

http://disney.go.com/muppets/

And here's just one of the trailers:


Plus, heehee, I might go peach picking tomorrow :)

Guys guys, you can OF COURSE visit anytime. Life is like this all the time no it's not here in State College!

Tralala it's FRIDAY! Thanks Rebecca!

~A

P.S. Irene isn't coming way out here to Central PA to visit. I'm crushed. Hopefully the rest of you survive her dastardly effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment