artsy

artsy

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Meet Ariel!


Hi everyone! I'm Ariel, the Disney kitten! Sorry this isn't the most flattering picture of me, but I was caught off guard (Mom keeps trying to sneak up and get cute pictures of me...weird) Mom and Dad brought me home yesterday from the animal shelter, and I'm having a fun time already. Mostly I love love love to play with this feather toy that is attached to a fish (?) (yea, I am a kitty and even I don't get it) and explore everywhereeeeeee in this apartment. Dad says I'm cute, fun, and spunky, and Mom just rolls her eyes at him cause duhhhh I'm so much more than thatttttt. I'm basically planning on being the princess of this place, and Mom says I can even post on here sometimes, so get ready to hear all about me me ME! 

Uh oh, time to go, I see something super interesting out the window byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Ariel

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaay welcome home Ariel!! Love, your honorary cousin Scout :D

    ReplyDelete