artsy

artsy

Friday, July 8, 2011

Preshy Presh

Yea, cutesy words are going to be frequent. Get over it. Or join in!

It's Friday, and thanks to Rebecca Black, you're probably singing a really catchy song in your head right now. Unfortunately I have been ALL day.

Ben and I cleaned some today, because we're newlywed and still think stuff like that is "fun" and "interesting". I will probably read this in 10 years and laugh my butt off about that.

More importantly...

Guys, we watched the first Harry Potter last night and it was so totes preshhhhhhhhh. I can't believe that

They went from these little babies


To these grownup people


...and it's all going to be over in LESS THAN A WEEK OMGOMGOMG.

Since the sports world is boring right now, and no one watches baseball, I have a lot of time to devote to getting pumped about this movie. Get ready for Potterwatch 2011!

~A

We might need a different name. That one just doesn't have much punch. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment