artsy

artsy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miss Us? We've been busy!

It's ok if you didn't (miss us). We understand that everyone is busy.

It's a busy month, and I am busy with my NEW JOBBBBBBBB! Ben is busy continuing his summer job working for a professor and reading tons and tons and tons of articles about diseases.

I won't give too many details about my new job but let's just say it involves working at an awesome arts and crafts store in the framing department yeaaaa!

Ben and I are getting geared up for Philippi and for a trip to NOVA for a wedding :) and a funeral :(

...but right now we are getting ready for a visit from my parents, and cleaning like crazy people.

uh, duh guys, yes we ARE listening to epic movie trailer music while we clean. Who doesn't do that?

also, Nerds are tasty.

And we listened to this today. Thoughts on whether it's better than her original?


~A

1 comment:

  1. FRIDAY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY MOMENT ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENTLY EATS POOP FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete