artsy

artsy

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2012.



Resolutions.

What a big word.

Filled with all kinds of hidden meanings.

To me, when I hear that word, I instantly think of diets that fail, exercise that goes undone, and elaborate plans that never get put into play.

On that note, I think I'll come up with some "ways to better myself and those around me." (I think that was just a long description for the word resolution, but that's the way the cookie crumbles)

1. Give and/or receive at least 8 hugs a day. One of my preschool CDs even has a song about it. It's just healthy.

2. Smile at truck drivers on the road. They have a long way to go, and it's fun. I've already done it!

3. Write at least one letter a week. It's always fun to receive snail mail, it'll keep my handwriting neat, and it will help the U.S. Post Office, making me a true patriot.

4. Stop obsessively following awesome blogs without at least posting once in a while on this one. Basically, Be. More. Consistent.

5. Find new books to read. Actually, find more everything to read. It can be the news. Just read more, so I'll have more topics to elaborate on with the Husband.

6. Use my phone for it's primary use more than I do now. Phones were originally invented to call people, not to text, play games, take picture, etc. Call people I care about more :)

7. Budget, exercise, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. There's no need to create more stress for me. I seek out enough on my own already.

I like the number 7, and I like Harry Potter, so that's enough for me.

Happy Resoluting!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment