artsy

artsy

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

things i like tuesday - 10/29/2013

...where I share things I really like RIGHT NOW!



1. Being short is super cool of course. Because I am short.



2. Oh my goodness these doughnuts. I need them in my life!



3. I painted my nails orange like this to get in the spirit of things.



4. Excellent list of ultimate things. Important things in life.



5. Here is the recipe for the caramel apples Ben and I made over the weekend. Pretty easy, and you can use whatever toppings you want (and I say, the more, the better!)



6. While we don't have quite as much space (or stuff) yet, I think this blog post has some great points about storage spaces, and how to utilize them in the best way possible.



7.

this. trailer. #jubileeforever



Happy Tuesday everyone!



Love and epic trailer music kisses, 

~A

P.S. #hanszimmerftw

No comments:

Post a Comment