artsy

artsy

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Steelers I'm Used To!!!

The Steelers are playing awesomely today! Although I have my suspicions they aren't really from this time and place...



We all know they get fatter each year. And everyone has to admit...they both look better with beards.



Both bamfs. The end.



The guy you love to love. Also, I suspect Ward is a android sometimes. No one can smile that much ALL the time.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST



Troy Polamalu. Human or Klingon? 
You decide.

Some things I'm looking forward to in the future of the Steelers are games where they look like this, and still manage to save the day.


This is just funny. 


But which Steeler is this charming and adorable, yet incredibly awkward onesie-wearing character?


That is the real question. 

~A


1 comment:

  1. I love this. You little Trekkie, you. Except I hate Ben Roethlisberger. I took him out and then he rocked. Stupid poop.

    ReplyDelete