artsy

artsy

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Name Your Car Day

It's raining and gross outside today.



Plus I have two tests today. I already took one. It went ok, but I would have liked less True and False. Those are annoying because there might be just ONE tiny discrepancy and if you miss it you're done.



Anyways, I'm feeling really preppy today because I have my favorite green Ralph Lauren sweater on with my tall brown boots and jeans. I should be riding a horse around campus. Except it would get wet. A horse with a built-in umbrella.



Today is Name Your Car Day. But mine is already named BNJNDA or Benjanda for those of you who can't fill in vowels/don't know us well.



I always thought it would be fun to name a car after a stodgy old man. Something like Herman or Albert or Norman. Those just seem like car names to me.



We're having chili tonight, and I'm going to VEG because I have to go take another test now. Also it's raining and why wouldn't you veg when it's raining and icky outside.



Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment