artsy

artsy

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ok but for real this time...




I'M NOT GIVING UP ON THIS BLOG!!!



However, having said that, I am gearing up for an intense fall semester. I'm going back to school at Lock Haven for Special Ed., and Ben's going into his third year (yikes!) out of five. He's got late classes (like...until 9:30 at night) and I've got a 45 minute commute to get to 9ams, but we're trying to make it all work.



ALSO IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!



I'm pumped. I'm all set to win for the second year in a row. Everyone's jealous of my team's name: Ariel's Avengers. This is our mascot.






See? Intimidation. 



Ok I promise promise promise I will (maybe) get a Disney World post up here this week. Or I'll make Ben do it. 


~A

P.S. Are you excited for fall or is it just me? PSLs, crisp air, chili, sweatshirts, changing leaves, blankets, and FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL. 

P.P.S. If you didn't know, PSL = Pumpkin Spice Latte. Otherwise known as the official mascot of delicious fall drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment